Welcome

I am doing this blog so we can keep everyone updated about Susan. I know there are people all over the world who love her and are praying for her. She and the family thank you for all your prayers. Our hope is in our Lord. Please continue to keep her in your prayers.

You can leave messages for her on this blog and when she is feeling better she will be able to read them. We are telling her each day the people who are praying for and calling.


Sunday, November 29, 2009

Celebrated Thanksgiving, all my family was home except my nephew David who is teaching in France. He will be home for Christmas. Two days later we celebrated Christmas since my niece Leah and her husband Jason are home for two weeks from Cairo. My great nephews are now a bit confused as they had two Thanksgivings and two Christmas' within two days.
I'm still dealing with nausea and would like that to go away. However, my energy is slowly returning and I feel like I'm coming out of a fog. I need my platelets to be back up for chemo on Wednesday.
Appreciate you prayers!!
Susan

3 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas! We continue to pray for you and walk with you, Susan.

    We're trusting that the peace of Christ will continue to surround you and give you the strength you need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan - so glad you were able to celebrate Thanksgiving with everyone. I am praying for you...you are a strong soldier for Jesus! LOVE YOU! Lisa W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to read that you had a good Thanksgiving celebration (and Christmas!!) with family. During this time of year, I am especially thankful for the gift of special friends like you! It was great to see you last Monday! We all (including my Mom) continue to pray for you many times throughout the day....will especially remember you on Wed. when you have chemo. Much love, Esther

    ReplyDelete