Welcome

I am doing this blog so we can keep everyone updated about Susan. I know there are people all over the world who love her and are praying for her. She and the family thank you for all your prayers. Our hope is in our Lord. Please continue to keep her in your prayers.

You can leave messages for her on this blog and when she is feeling better she will be able to read them. We are telling her each day the people who are praying for and calling.


Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I was supposed to have my second round of chemo today but my platelets were too low so it's been postponed for a week. Being able to enjoy Thanksgiving is one of the benefits of not having chemo. I have much to be thankful for this year. God is good, all the time!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry your platelets are low but I'm glad you'll be able to enjoy your family. You're right, God is good, all the time! :-)

    ReplyDelete