Welcome

I am doing this blog so we can keep everyone updated about Susan. I know there are people all over the world who love her and are praying for her. She and the family thank you for all your prayers. Our hope is in our Lord. Please continue to keep her in your prayers.

You can leave messages for her on this blog and when she is feeling better she will be able to read them. We are telling her each day the people who are praying for and calling.


Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Greetings my praying buddies! You all are so amazing. I'm so blessed to be surrounded by such a wonderful community of family. I got home from the hospital yesterday after a two day stay to try to get my systems in order. Tomorrow I start chemo. They found that the lesion on my liver had gotten a bit bigger and wanted to start chemo right away. Ask that this chemo would work to get rid of the cancer. Mentally I'm doing really well, just very tired and weak. Still asking for a healing miracle. God knows what will bring glory and honor to his name though.

10 comments:

  1. Yes, a healing miracle; that is what we ask for, Susan. I hope you're encouraged by the hundreds of people who are walking with you right now!

    Sending much love from all the Kimbers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have it! My prayers that is. Will be praying specifically about the liver and the chemo. What a joy to hear your voice on this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love hearing from you in person, Susan! You are SO strong. Praying for and thinking about you every day. The boys have BOTH said they want to come and see you...have to get them here to DAyton first, but maybe we can work that out. They are doing fabulously well at UC - God is faithful. LOVE YOU...rest and relax in God's sovereign love. Lisa W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AND YOU ARE ALREADY BRINGING GLORY AND HONOR TO HIM! I wonder sometimes what is going to happen in my own life, and will I be strong like my friend, Susan, or my normal sniveling, whiney self?!?!?! Brought Marvin home for the day and we had a great laugh reading a James Thurber short story: The Day the Dam Broke--hope you can get some great laughs today!! LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smiles and blessings Susan! I am praying and the Uville folks are praying too!!! You are cherished dear one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful to know that you're feeling up to writing. You are in my prayers daily, and my church family in Oregon prays for you also. We'll focus on that nasty little invader on your liver!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're praying for you every morning out here in Orygun. Dennis & Georgia Miller

    ReplyDelete
  8. Susan...thanks for the update and the specific prayer concerns... today's target...THE LIVER!! PRAYING FOR A MIRACLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We have you covered ... my dear sister! Continuing to pray for a miracle ... yes, yes, yes! Patsy, my Mom and family

    ReplyDelete
  10. Be sure of our prayers for you everyday.
    And be sure that God is hearing all these prayers from different parts of the world, and from his great daughter...Susan.
    Much love and support to you.
    Lisa & Edmund

    ReplyDelete