Welcome

I am doing this blog so we can keep everyone updated about Susan. I know there are people all over the world who love her and are praying for her. She and the family thank you for all your prayers. Our hope is in our Lord. Please continue to keep her in your prayers.

You can leave messages for her on this blog and when she is feeling better she will be able to read them. We are telling her each day the people who are praying for and calling.


Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thurs. Nov. 5

Susan was about the same today. She is eating better. She still has headache and is having her radiation every day. We are so glad we have her in a private room and she is resting better. She did have some physical therapy today and walked down the hall.

7 comments:

  1. We rejoice with every positive report, Susan, whether it's that you're eating better or that you walked down the hall.

    Thinking of you many, many times a day--and lifting you up.

    Much love from the Kimbers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Up and walking! I'm so excited to learn this. But if you even suggest speed walking before at least another month I'll have to come over and hit one of your knee caps with my cane!!! Take it easy and keep up the good work. Love you and miss you. Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  3. We also rejoice with each positive report. Keep up the good work gal! We are praying for you daily! Love ya bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great that you were up and about! Marty and I know that your will is strong and that the Lord is walking/laying with you each moment! You are an inspriation to so many, and we continue to pray for you, Susan!

    Much continued love and prayers.... Marty & Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great news, Susan! Just take one day at a time and know that you also are on my mind constantly and are in my daily prayers. I'm so thankful to Debbie for doing this blog.
    Love you,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are in my thoughts and prayers.
    love, Rebecca Pierce, Kenya

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so grateful for this blog so I can know specifically how to pray and how you are doing. Keep up your spirit of determination. You are an inspiration to me.

    ReplyDelete