Welcome

I am doing this blog so we can keep everyone updated about Susan. I know there are people all over the world who love her and are praying for her. She and the family thank you for all your prayers. Our hope is in our Lord. Please continue to keep her in your prayers.

You can leave messages for her on this blog and when she is feeling better she will be able to read them. We are telling her each day the people who are praying for and calling.


Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Please pray today

Susan is having headaches and nausea. Please pray for her today. She is not doing well today and we need lots of prayers for her. We called Dr. and they are changing some prescriptions, but we have chemo tomorrow. Please lets all pray.
Thank you.

4 comments:

  1. Debbie,

    Thank you for keeping us posted so we know how best to pray for Susan. She's been on my mind and in my prayers constantly throughout the day. We'll pray that she can handle the chemo tomorrow and her headaches and nausea will cease. We know that GOD IS ABLE! May He grant all of you His peace and grace. Give Susan my love, Esther

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will continue to pray diligently. Philemon 4,5, and 7: "I always thank my God as I remember you (Susan) in my prayers, because I hear about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for ALL the saints....Your love has given me great joy and encouragement, because you, [sister], have refreshed the hearts of the saints." Susan, you truly are an inspiration and a beautiful example of the Spirit of our Lord. Thank you as you share your journey with all of us. May you feel encouraged today as you experience "strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow". Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Continuing to ask for a miracle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you, Susan. For Christ's perfect peace and comfort - and total HEALING. You are on my heart every day and I won't stop praying for you!

    Love Molly

    ReplyDelete