Welcome

I am doing this blog so we can keep everyone updated about Susan. I know there are people all over the world who love her and are praying for her. She and the family thank you for all your prayers. Our hope is in our Lord. Please continue to keep her in your prayers.

You can leave messages for her on this blog and when she is feeling better she will be able to read them. We are telling her each day the people who are praying for and calling.


Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wed. Oct. 28.

Family spent the day with Susan. She is in the oncology ward. She is still very tired, weak, nausea, and has headache. She has tube still in her lung. Please continue to keep her in your prayers. We are taking one day at a time and not looking ahead. Praying God will give her the strength for each day.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing these updates. Sending our love and prayers to Susan!

    Love, Shelly, John, Kaylynn and Aidan

    ReplyDelete
  2. My precious sister - So many are holding you before the throne of our Lord! Even though this says from me ... it really includes my mother,Will,Ester and Stephanie. Ester and I talked today. I think I am beginning to understand "praying without ceasing" ... we are not ever ceasing to pray. Love so much, Patsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan, all the Kimbers send their love--and we are praying fervently for you. You have a whole circle in Southern California that is holding you up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan, I hope you feel the love and prayers going your direction daily from my heart. I am praying fervently for a miracle for my friend so we can enjoy many more years in our friendship. You are a GOOD friend whose friendship I hold dearly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." Praise God for His mercy, His faithfulness, His perfect wisdom.
    Love you sister....
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Susan, Heidi sent me the link to this site. Phil (my husband) and I will be praying for you daily. {{HUGS}} -- Lauren (Crawford) Holmes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Susan.
    Keeping up with you meant finally getting a VPN so we could access this site! Know that you are in our prayers - Nate, Zach, Emma & Anya all pray for you by name. We are eager to hear how you are doing and we all love you,
    Harv & Heidi

    ReplyDelete