Welcome

I am doing this blog so we can keep everyone updated about Susan. I know there are people all over the world who love her and are praying for her. She and the family thank you for all your prayers. Our hope is in our Lord. Please continue to keep her in your prayers.

You can leave messages for her on this blog and when she is feeling better she will be able to read them. We are telling her each day the people who are praying for and calling.


Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I will try to post daily how Susan is doing. I know there are so many people all over the world who love and care for her. I thought this might be a better way for us to communicate than on facebook. You can leave messages for her. We the family appreciate all the prayers and calls. We are taking each day, one day at a time, depending on the Lord. Debbie Hardman (Susan's Sister-in-Law)

4 comments:

  1. Thank you, Debbie, for doing this. So many people around the world are praying for our dear friend. Susan has touched so many lives with her warmth, humour, generosity, kindness and love. She has been, and continues to be, an inspiration to me, personally, in so many ways.
    Susan, I am praying hard for you and for healing.
    Love, Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Debbie, for taking the time to post as you can. Praying fervently!

    ~Sue Kimber
    Southern California

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie, Thank you so very much for the updates. I love Susan so much and am praying earnestly! Thanks for your time and care with this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm praying for you often. I've been sending reports daily to Juline ... and she is passing everything on to your family back in Uville. They are cheering you on ... and praying their hearts out for you. Big blessings, Susan.

    ReplyDelete