Welcome

I am doing this blog so we can keep everyone updated about Susan. I know there are people all over the world who love her and are praying for her. She and the family thank you for all your prayers. Our hope is in our Lord. Please continue to keep her in your prayers.

You can leave messages for her on this blog and when she is feeling better she will be able to read them. We are telling her each day the people who are praying for and calling.


Wednesday, October 28, 2009

UPDATES

I know many of you are checking your computers several times a day for updates. I will try to update Susan's condition everyday around 6:00 p.m. Dayton, Ohio time. That way you will know how she did that day. A family member is usually with her most of the time.

Prayer Request for today is she doesn't feel like eating, very tired, weak, headache. Drain is still in lung. She is not in much pain, we are thankful for that. We should be talking to doctors in the next day or so.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you aunt Debbie... Ive been checking fb everyone 30 minutes since Ive been on vacation... Tell Sese that I love her very very much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Debbie. Susan is so special to Ben and Sarah -- she was so kind to them when they were together that first year in Anderson. And I've always loved her spirit and faithfulness to her mission. Let her know the Williams family is praying for her! (This is Glenn -- sorry for the 'crashdad' thing; I can't figure out how to get Google to change away from the screen name I use in other blogs!)

    ReplyDelete