Welcome

I am doing this blog so we can keep everyone updated about Susan. I know there are people all over the world who love her and are praying for her. She and the family thank you for all your prayers. Our hope is in our Lord. Please continue to keep her in your prayers.

You can leave messages for her on this blog and when she is feeling better she will be able to read them. We are telling her each day the people who are praying for and calling.


Wednesday, October 28, 2009

So all those who love Susan can keep updated and share with her

5 comments:

  1. Susan - I love and am praying for you. I'm so sorry you are enduring this. I know God is with you and will deliver you in His time. Just know how special you are and how precious you are to so many, including me. I'm available, should you need ANYTHING. LOVE YOU,
    Lisa Wygant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, we are praying for you constantly.
    我们爱你。

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan-
    You are in my thoughts continuosly and in my daily prayers. I love you so much!
    Love, Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan, I pray for you many times through out the day. Love ya Rita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Susan,
    I'm praying for you. You have been, and continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. Glenn also sends his regards. His new son, Louis, is almost 8 months old. He is very cute, of course! All of my family join me in sending you get well wishes and lots of Love,
    Bobbie Johnson (California)

    ReplyDelete