Welcome

I am doing this blog so we can keep everyone updated about Susan. I know there are people all over the world who love her and are praying for her. She and the family thank you for all your prayers. Our hope is in our Lord. Please continue to keep her in your prayers.

You can leave messages for her on this blog and when she is feeling better she will be able to read them. We are telling her each day the people who are praying for and calling.


Friday, January 1, 2010

Friday Jan 1

A new year came in while we sat with Susan. We are glad that we now have hospital bed in the house and hospice is coming in to help. Susan's pain, dizziness, and nausea are under control which we are so thankful for. Susan sleeps most of the day and is in and out of consciousness. She has told us she is ready to go to be with the Lord but is still praying for healing. We appreciate all of your prayers. We know how much each of you love Susan. We love her very much and are doing everything possible for her. We are by her side all the time.She is surrounded by family and we have had some very precious times together during this past week or two. We are no longer having visitors, for she is sleeping and just too weak and tired. She would rather you remember her the way she was and not the way she is now. I do read messages to her and know she understands them at times. Thank you all again.

14 comments:

  1. I am sorry you guys are going through this. All of you. Our family went through the same thing about a year & a half ago. I am praying for you. For strength, for rest, for peace & absolutely for Susan's healing. You are being held up before the throne. Much love to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I woke up in the middle of the night with Susan and your family on my heart. Know that I am praying that God will give you special moments together in these days. I'm so thankful to hear that Susan's pain and nausea and dizziness are under control. Thank you so much for keeping us posted. --Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Debbie, for keeping us posted. I know that you must be just wanting private, family time right now, and we all respect that. I appreciate so much that you are taking the time to keep us all posted. Susan is a very special person, and we all love her so much. It has been very 'healing' to see so many photos of her posted on FB, and to read the stories. Praying that the Lord sustain and bless you and the family during this difficult time, praying for the miracle of healing, and thankful that her pain, nausea and dizziness are under control. Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for taking time to share with us. It means so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying.....just praying! We love you all and you're all in our hearts right now.
    Beth and the Kincaid family

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Debbie, for keeping us updated on our friend. I woke up several times in the night and prayed for Susan and for each of you who are by her bedside. You are being used by God as you continue to be Susan's voice (Aaron) to her huge tribe of friends. Lois

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, thank you so much, Debbie, for being Susan's voice to us and our voices to her when she could no longer follow her FB page on her own. Your family is a wonderful example of what family really means; I'm so glad Susan is there with you all, being cared for and supported so lovingly and faithfully. I can see where Susan gets her generous, loving spirit from. Thank you for caring so well for our dear, dear friend. I continue to pray for healing for Susan, but I also pray for you and your family. It was such a pleasure meeting you all. Susan and her family are greatly loved.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My prayers are for you all...That God continues to give you strength through this trial.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for having this blog to keep us updated. Please let Susan know that the Newells are praying earnestly for both she and the family during this time. With much love, Bonnie and Eric Newell

    ReplyDelete
  10. Continuing to believe with you in God's goodness, love and grace.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Debbie for posting updates about Susan letting us know her status.Your family is very special, I pray God will strengthen each and every one of you during this difficult time.
    Would you please tell Susan I am praying for God's healing upon her. I love her as a sister in Christ. In Jesus, Terry

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you, Debbie, for loving Susan on our behalf. Susan, we are praying for you and your family, that Jesus will be your Light, your Rock, your Healer and your Deliverer! We love you! Carole and the Hoskins

    ReplyDelete
  13. You all are in my prayers Susan and family. God is in control, even though we do not understand. He is our ROCK!! So thankful pain and dizziness is gone.
    Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  14. Blessings, Susan. You share a birthday with my oldest nephew. He turns 16. Were youthere when I celebrated my birthday in the south with Erna? I know Julie was there ... and I loved being sung happy birthday in SEVEN languages .... I was even more surprised when my friends in America managed to sing in NINE languages last year. Sending you smiles. And praying for you every day. I often ask that you have enough energy to come up with another fun quip for your family ... but even in the moments they don't come, we know they are in you, and we'll help make them up for you. Sleep well, Susan. You're covered. We're all here ... helping you each step of the way.

    ReplyDelete