Welcome

I am doing this blog so we can keep everyone updated about Susan. I know there are people all over the world who love her and are praying for her. She and the family thank you for all your prayers. Our hope is in our Lord. Please continue to keep her in your prayers.

You can leave messages for her on this blog and when she is feeling better she will be able to read them. We are telling her each day the people who are praying for and calling.


Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Second chemo

Hey friends,
I was able to have my second chemo today. Yesterday was a very hard day, I felt horrible but lots of people were praying and the doctors changed my medicines a bit. So, today was a much better day. I even had a cheeseburger and fries on the way home. When I crave McDonald's then I know I'm doing better. Pray that the Gemsar chemo will blast away the alien invaders!!

Thanks!!!

Susan

1 comment: